M-SVP 2000 DCW®
1/3This is a product image of the M SVP 2000 DCW lock.
1/3This is a product detail image of the swing bolt.
1/3This is an image of the M SVP 2000 DCW lock in use.
The M-SVP 2000 DCW® is a multipoint emergency escape motor lock with motorized locking and unlocking and integrated DCW interface.
- Automatic locking of doors immediately on closure
- DCW® interface, direct integration in dormakaba TMS door management system
- Motorized autolock
- Motorized unlocking via access control
- M-SVP 2000 DCW® with high anti-intruder protection up to resistance class WK 4 thanks to multi-point locking
Locks the door immediately on closure.
Improved anti-intruder protection
Up to resistance class WK 4 thanks to multi-point locking.
Locking with 20mm bolt projection, plus additional protection afforded by hook or latch bolts top and bottom.
Emergency escape/panic function
The dormakaba M-SVP 2000 DCW® ensures that the door can be immediately opened by the lever handle for egress in the emergency direction.
Suitable for incorporation in access control and TMS door management systems.
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- Supply voltage 230 V AC
- Operating voltage 12 V DC
- Suitable for use on timber, plastic, steel and aluminum doors
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- Approval for application in escape routes to DIN EN 179; suitable for use on fire and smoke doors
- Suitable for incorporation in access control and TMS door management systems
Benefits for the user
- Easy to use, excellent ensures enduring security and a long service life
We are happy to show you more
dormakaba India Private Limited
Mahindra World City, Plot No. 48/3, 8th Avenue, Anjur Village
603002 Chengalpattu District, India
Phone: 044 674 00 200