Ilco Remote Access Controller (RAC 4)
The Ilco Remote Access Controller operates special access points such as elevators, parking entrances or any other door requiring an electric strike or electro-magnetic lock.
The Ilco RAC is can operate using the dormakaba Mobile Access Solutions, allowing guests to use their mobile devices as their room key.
- BLE options
- RAC 4: one relay output
- RAC 4XT: one relay output and 8 additional relays
- Battery backup, 8 additional relays, remote programming interface, 2 card readers
- BLE options
- Diagnostics: LED lights displayed behind acrylic reader lens
- Certified to the UL294 standard
- Certified to the CSA 22.2 No. 205 standard
- Interfaces with fire panels meeting NFPA 101 fire access alarm standard
- Meets FCC and CE requirements
dormakaba products are certified to a number of performance-oriented standards. In obtaining these certifications, dormakaba ensures product durability and performance, give our customers the peace of mind that comes with owning a quality solution that meets and exceeds industry standards for access control, life safety, and security.
The following dormakaba components are needed for a full functionality of the RAC models:
- Ilco Front Desk Unit (FDU)
- dormakaba RFID encoder
- dormakaba Maintenance Unit
- Keycards and/or credentials
- A dormakaba Mobile Access Solution Program
- Remote access points - elevator, parking entrance, outdoor swimming pool
- Locking devices - electric strike, magnetic lock