Energy Saver Keycard Switch
Our energy saver keycard switch helps improve your guests' comfort and reduce your energy costs.
The typical occupancy rate for a hotel is 65%. Of that 65%, a guest is generally in the room only 40% of the time, usually to sleep. This means that there is a significant amount of time when you are needlessly heating, cooling or lighting an unoccupied space.
Our energy saver acts as the main electrical switch for the room and is operated by the guest’s Kaba keycard. All lighting and heating facilities only become operational once a corresponding card is inserted in it's card key switch.
When the keycard is removed from it's slot, the controlled circuits remain empowered for a further 10-30 seconds to ensure a safe exit from the room before the power is turned off. Our energy saver keycard switch can completely replace traditional energy saving switches.Downloads
- Plate Finish:Satin Stainless
- Switch Colour:Satin Stainless
- Body & Switch Trim: Black or White
- Dimensions: H: 86mm x W: 86mm x D: 5mm
- Fixing Hole Centres: 60.3mm
- Minumum Wall Depth: 35mm
- BS EN ISO Standard: BS EN 60669-2-3
- Current Rating: 10A (6AX)
- Max Load: 10 Amp (6 Amp inductive)
- Voltage: 220/250V AC
- IP Rating: IP2XD
- Switched Poles: Single
- Contact Gap Minimum: 3mm
- Product Class 1: Faceplate must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5° to +40°C
- Location: Internal Use Only
- Max Installation Altitude: 2000m
Suitable for any size hotel wanting to improve their guests' comfort and reduce their energy costs.