ED 100/250LE Framed Swing Door System
Framed swing door system used in conjunction with dormakaba's high-quality Low Energy door operator ED 100/250LE to form a complete entrance system. Ideal for internal commercial applications and main entrance doors. Used manually by most with assistance on demand via actuation devices. The automatic swing door system, with safety sensors, is suitable for application on fire and smoke doors too.
- Surface mounted
- Robust framed door leaves available as pairs of doors or single leaves
- Manual usage or assistance on demand via push pad or access control
- Available in a range of finishes
- Laminated or toughened safety glass
- Optional dormakaba Prosecure safety sensors
- High torque for full-automatic swing doors with radar motion control.
- Robust aluminium framing for high traffic areas
- ED 100/250LE low energy automatic swing door operator with 70mm cover (tested to 1,000,000 cycles)
- Bespoke tailored solution to meet your project requirements.
- Automatic door entrance system fabricated in the UK, suitable for commercial use
- 'Project coordinated' by the dormakaba Project’s department
- Swing door automation system installed and commissioned by dormakaba's highly skilled technicians to meet the requirements of EN 16005 “Power operated pedestrian doorsets. Safety in use. Requirements and test methods”
Field of Application
- Choose between the ED 100LE (suitable for doors up to 100Kg) and the ED 250LE (suitable for doors up to 250Kg)
- Ideal for, but not limited to, applications in Education, healthcare and offices
- Automatic, framed entrance system suitable for use on emergency escape routes
- Ideal to meet the relative legislative requirements for disabled access in the UK and Ireland