ED 100/250A Automatic Frameless Swing Door System
This complete automatic swing door system combines the many features of the ED 100/ED 250A automatic frameless swing door operator with visually appealing frameless door leaves to give an architecturally appealing ‘all glass’ appearance. Our auto-swing door unit is suitable for interior and exterior doors, as well as single or double leaf doors.
- Surface mounted with “Wind Load Control”
- Activation via radar, push pad or access control
- Frameless pivoted door leaves with top and bottom clamping rails available
- Available in a range of finishes
- Toughened safety glass
- Fitted with dormakaba Prosecure sensors
- Aesthetically pleasing frameless door leaves with a range of usage and activation options
- ED 100/250 A low-energy swing door operator with 70mm cover (tested to 1,000,000 cycles)
- Bespoke tailored solution to meet your project requirements.
- Automatic, electromechanical door system fabricated in the UK, suitable for commercial use.
- 'Project coordinated' by the dormakaba Project’s department
- Swing door system installed and commissioned by dormakaba's highly skilled technicians to meet the requirements of BS EN 16005 “Power operated pedestrian doorsets. Safety in use. Requirements and test methods”
Wind Load Control
The ED 100/250A swing door operator is especially suitable for exterior doors that are subjected to varying wind loads and for interior doors separating rooms where different air pressures prevail. The Wind Load Control monitors the actuation speed, keeping it constant at the preset value.
Field of Application
- Choose between the ED 100A (suitable for doors up to 160Kg) and the ED 250A (suitable for doors up to 400Kg)
- Ideal for, but not limited to, use on Offices and shopping/retail projects
- This automatic entrance system is suitable for use on emergency escape routes
- Ideal to meet the relative legislative requirements for disabled access in the UK and Ireland