DORMA ED 100 / 250 A Automatic Swing Door Operator
Tested to 1,000,000 cycles, the ED 100/250A is a robust yet elegant electromechanical swing door operator for various fields of application. The 'Wind Load Control' function is ideal for windy sites compensating for heavy wind loads. Suitable for emergency escape routes as well as use on fire and smoke check doors.
- Automatic operation with "Wind Load Control"
- Suitable for use on emergency escape and fire doors
- Tested to 1,000,000 cycles
- Push or Pull version for single or double leaf doors
- ED 100A - Door weights up to 100kg, door widths up to 1100mm
- ED 250A - Door weights up to 250kg, door widths up to 1600mm
- Elegant visual appearance: DORMA Contur design provides an operator height of only 70mm
- Low noise levels through multi–stage gearing
- Efficient closing due to an electronic latching action enabling the motor to support the spring to overcome doors seals, room to room pressure differentials and wind loads
- Optional additional safety: Compatible with IRS safety sensors where applications are for particularly vulnerable users
- Optional integrated door co-ordinator to ensure the correct closing of rebated double doors
Wind Load Control
The ED 100/250A swing door operator is especially suitable for exterior doors that are subjected to varying wind loads and for interior doors separating rooms where different air pressures prevail. The Wind Load Control monitors the actuation speed, keeping it constant at the preset value.
Field of Application
- For single or double-leaf swing doors
- Activation via radar, push pad, linking to access control systems and other actuation devices
- Suitable for use on projects to meet EN 16005 - "Power operated pedestrian doorsets. Safety in use. Requirements and test methods"
- Suitable for room access and entrance doors to meet the relative legislative requirements for disabled access
- The pull version with slide channel and the push version with standard arm are both suitable for use on emergency escape and fire doors
Our entire range of automatic doors are designed to be fully integrated with our CODIC MasterCard or MATRIX Professional Access Control solutions. Click here for more information.