DORMA KTV SECURE Revolving Door System
KTV Secure – an intelligent combination of elegance and safety that is ideal for buildings with a security entrance requirement. The DORMA KTV SECURE is characterized by its high flexibility. It is available as a Three or Four wing version, each offering special features.
- Automatic Security revolving door with Low Energy motor drive
- Stand-alone access controlled entrance
- Monitored compartments for safety and intruder protection
- Remote system monitoring via optional GSM module
- Available as a three- or four-wing version
Our entire range of automatic doors are designed to be fully integrated with our CODIC MasterCard or MATRIX Professional Electronic Access Control solutions. Click here for more information.
Access control on entry and exit
The KTV Secure is a revolving door with access control possible from both sides of the door. The system is activated via devices such as a card reader, keypad or fingerprint reader by users with access authorization.
- Manual revolving door activated and rotated by the user pushing a handle
- Servomatic revolving door. A manually activated door with assisatnce on demand to make the door light and easy for the user to rotate. Floor mounted drive unit
3 Wing Functionality
- Sequential operation rotating in both directions
- One monitored section allowing only approved users to progress
4 Wing Functionality
- Single direction rotation
- Two monitored sections allowing only approved users to progress
Remote Shock-Stop Function (optional)
Thanks to the gear coupling, the turnstile of the KTV Secure revolving door system may stop and lock in any position upon activation of a switch mounted either at the door or at a remote location.
Uninterruptible power supply (optional)
Whenever the KTV Secure door system detects a power failure, it locks in its starting position with the aid of a shock-stop gear coupling backed up electromechanically by the bolt locking device. The door system will resume its standard function as soon as the power supply is reinstated.