MATRIX Professional Connect is a subsystem for attendance recording in connection with HR systems such as SAP. The essential SAP certificates are available. MATRIX access controls are combinable with all options for other access controls. The set-up of interfaces is done via a dialogue interface. MATRIX Professional Connect can also be combined with all options for access controls.
- Time recording for SAP and other HR host systems
- CSV is also suitable for non-SAP systems
- MATRIX information portal provides individual staff information
- Time recording via terminal or the WEB
- Indication of connection status and reports
- Time terminals to simulate real time calculation
Easy linking of MATRIX Professional Connect to SAP
- Set-up, maintenance and monitoring of a permanent SAP HR PDC interface
- Clear separation between personnel data from SAP and locally entered personnel data
- Support of SAP mandate function
- System creates an individual interface definition for each SAP mandate
- Parameter adjustment for communication with SAP system via MATRIX dialogue
Management of dormakaba time recording terminals
The device management completely manages and monitors the time recording periphery via the MATRIX dialogue interface. SAP time recording can use the real time calculations of the terminal hardware.
Full integration of MATRIX Professional Access
Standalone access control function based on common HR master records. Ready to use the full range of MATRIX options.
The system screen clearly indicates the communication with the host system. In addition, status information about the last data transfer are displayed simply and clearly structured. In the event of a malfunction, users can create service reports at the touch of a button and send these reports to the dormakaba hotline.
Employee WEB information portal
The MATRIX information portal gives staff members access to their time recording data, current balances and WEB booking (predefined entries).
Linking to HR systems from other producers
The dormakaba Integration Manager allows linking to other HR systems from other suppliers, either via the KK1 interface or a customer-specific interface configuration. Set-up according to individual customer requirements - also with the aid of dormakaba's field engineering team.