La Gard 3390 - Mechanical Combination Safe Lock
Changeable 3 wheel combination lock with dead bolt for safes CEN III-V.
Approx. 1 million theoretical variations.
Standard footprint with 3 screw points.
Die-cast bolt and drop lever.
Change is initiated at the back of the lock using a change activator.
In combination with bolt works, only a maximum of 10 N pressure/tractive forces are allowed on the block bolt.
- EN 1300 B, ECB-S, VdS class 2 and BSI approval with dial and ring combination), UL 1
- 3 wheels
- Integrated relocker: bolt blocking in case of manipulation of the lock cover
- Die-cast lock case, bolt and drop lever
- Hardware pack: change key, spline key
- 2 screws 1/4 - 20 x 3/8 PH, 2 screws 1/4 - 20 x 1 PH, metric hardware available
- Spline key, suitable for all LA GARD dial and ring combinations/spindles
- Weight approx. 460 g
Admissible mounting positions
- Right hand, left hand, vertical up, vertical down