DORMA TENSOR Glass Door Hinge
Double-action doors with TENSOR offer special comfort in an interplay between movement and tension. Especially when the door securely moves to your desired position via the hinges alone. The doors can easily be opened in both directions and always return to their closed position-–without any need for floor springs installed in the floor or door closers on the upper glass edge.
- Secure closing thanks to integrated self-closing function
- Whether it's renovation or re-planning: Flexible installation on the masonry, frame, glass
- No need for a door frame
- EASY STOP components are directly installed on the glass leaf to securely hold the glass double-action door and avoid stumbling blocks on the floor
The TENSOR concept sets a new standard
in this regard – whether for new installations or refurbishments.
TENSOR double-action door hinges can be fixed directly to the masonry or to a non-rebated frame. In the case of “glass-to-glass” model, the double-action door is hung from a fixed toughened glass side screen.
The TENSOR system holds the door firmly and securely in position. Once pushed in the closing direction, the spring mechanism of the TENSOR fitting takes over. The door closes quickly and securely.
TENSOR TÜV-tested/third-party verification
With respect to quality and the production process Confirmed completion of 500,000 operating cycles.
Benefits for the architect
- For flexible, functional and design-related applications.
- TENSOR double-action door hinges can be fixed directly to the masonry or to a non-rebated frame.
- In the case of “glass-to-glass” model, the double-action door is hung from a fixed toughened glass side screen.
Benefits for the installer
- Easy and reliable installation – saves time and money and ensures satisfied customer.
- Max. door leaf weight, 65 kg
- Max. door leaf width, 1,000 mm
- Set with a 90° opening angle
You can find additional technical information in the technical documents.
- For indoor use