Hygienic access to operating theatres with automated hermeticsliding doorsystem
In operating theatres, laboratories and other rooms with stringent hygiene requirements, creating a safe atmosphere – for both patients and staff – is particularly important. In addition to regulations regarding hygiene and airflow monitoring, efficient and reliable access control is also important.
01 Sliding door operator ES 400
02 Securing access points with safety sensors
03 'Fully open door' activator
04 'Partially open door’ activator
05 'PERMANENT OPEN' activator
06 Outside motion detector
For hermetic closing of operating theatres and laboratories, we offer the sliding door operator system ES 400. This system meets even the most stringent hygiene requirements and restricts the air flow to a minimum. This prevents the spread of infectious particles. Various functions such as the contactless sensor button with optical feedback can be easily integrated to provide touch-free access. Combining these with high-quality mechanical locking systems or flexible online-offline access control allows you to individually control access and access permissions.
- Suitable for large, heavy doors and automatic access to treatment rooms: Sliding door operator ES 400
- Touch-free access via motion detectors
- Reliable shutter and hygienic opening and closing of the door
- High level of patient and staff protection due to the highly restricted spread of foreign particles
- Robust construction – withstands even intense stress
Whether for a new system, an upgrade or a modernisation – we offer installation, commissioning, maintenance, repairs and spare parts services.
- Hospitals, clinics, medical centres, pharmaceutical facilities