dormakaba Wireless Gateway 90 42
Your access – easy and secure
The dormakaba wireless gateway 90 42 networks the wireless dormakaba door components with the access system. It transfers new access authorizations to the doors wirelessly. The data is secured using the latest in encryption technology. Wireless door components are therefore seamlessly integrated into the access system.
- Highly secure
- Convenient programming from your desk
- Easy installation
- Elegant design
The simple installation process enables you to integrate the dormakaba wireless gateway 90 42 into the platform-based, internetbased dormakaba access system. You can expand existing access solutions or install new ones quickly, securely and cost-effectively.
Handling made easy
Access authorization can be issued or withdrawn within seconds from the comfort of your desk. On-site programming is no longer necessary. Notifications of status information such as ‘Door opened’ or ‘Battery low’ are sent immediately by the gateway to your administrator.
Models / dimensions
- 208 x 208 x 48 mm (W x H x D)
- Colour: white
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- Technology: IEEE802.15.4
- Frequency band: 2400 to 2485.5 MHz (16 channels)
- Transmission power: + 8 dBm
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) IEEE.802.3af
- Power consumption: Type 5 W max. 6 W
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to +50 °C
- Protection type: IP40
- Humidity: 5% to 85%, non-condensing
- EN 300 328, EN 301 489-1
- EN 55022, EN 55024
- IEC 60950-1
- FCC CFR47 Parts 15(b), 15(c)
- IC RSS-210 and IC RSS-GEN
The dormakaba wireless gateway 90 42 is suitable for small and medium- sized companies. It can be used where electronic access components are required, where changes need to be made quickly or where there are specific door monitoring requirements and cabling is not possible due to access restrictions.
- historic buildings
- office features, such as glass doors or glass walls
- upgraded access points