dormakaba free-swing slide channel door closer TS 97 FL XEA
The TS 97 FL XEA is the new hold-open device with a free-swing function from
dormakaba, which combined with a smoke detector system (e.g. RMZ), can
be used as a hold-open system for fire doors.
An integrated solution plus built-in smoke detector system, is also available in the form of the TS 97 FLR-K XEA. In both systems, the free-swing function
is activated from a door opening angle of > 0° so that the door can be
operated without resistance. In the event of an alarm or power failure,
however, the door is reliably closed by the re-instated action of the door closer.
- Adjustable closing force of EN 3-6 and Closing speed continuously adjustable at valve
- Barrier-free thanks to the proven EASY OPEN technology – as per DIN 18040 and DIN SPEC 1104 (CEN / TR 15894)
- Convenient use of the door – the free-swing function is activated as soon as the door is opened – irrespective of the door opening angle.
- For Fire and smoke check doors up to a door width of 1400 mm and a weight of 180 kg
- Adjustable latching action for a reliable closing of the door
For easy use of fire and smoke check doors combined with safe closing in an emergency.
Surface-mounted free-swing door closer with maximum closing force EN 6 is suitable especially for fire and smoke check doors up to a door width of 1400 mm and weight of 180 kg which need to close against pressure.
The adjustable latching action enables a reliable closing of the door. In combination with the door coordinator system GSR XEA the TS 97 FL XEA is also usable on the active leaf of double doors. TS 97 FL XEA and TS 97 FLR-K XEA are also suitable for barrier-free building as per DIN 18040.
The TS 97 FL XEA series blends seamlessly into the XEA design and thus ensures a uniform appearance in the building.