Vary - Mechanical Key Lock
Changeable lock with dead bolt.
Approx. 78,000 theoretical variations.
Change is initiated at the back of the lock using a slide unit.
The lock can be supplied in user or works locking mode.Downloads
- Without any approvals/certificates
- Changeable lock, change initiation via slide unit at the back of the lock
- 8 levers, electrolytic galvanised steel
- Key retained when in open position
- Die-cast lock case and bolt, surface treated, throw 9 mm
- Weight approx. 380 g
Admissible mounting positions
- Right hand lock, opening clockwise
- Vary - standard - Order number: 73071
- Bolt with 2 M5 threads - Option code: RGW2x5
- Key marked with permutation number - Option code: RPP
- Supplied in works locking mode - Option code: AWS
- Mounting plate 2 mm thick, with 4 M5 threaded bushings, cap nuts and securing rings - Order number: 3 118 000 250
- Mounting plate 2 mm thick with manganese steel plate 1.5 mm thick, with 4 M5 threaded bushings, cap nuts and securing rings - Order number: 3 118 000 360
- Mounting plate 2 mm thick with key guide projecting 6, 8.5, 10 or 14 mm on request