Tricontus A - Mechanical Key Lock
Lock with blocking bolts for safes CEN 0-II.
Approx. 280,000 theoretical variations.
The special triple bolt design facilitates direct locking into the safe closure.Downloads
- EN 1300 A, ECB-S, VdS class 1, GOST class A, ICECON class A
- 8 levers, electrolytic galvanised steel
- Key retained when in open position
- Die-cast lock case and bolt, throw 12 mm
- Weight approx. 350 g
Admissible mounting positions
- Right hand lock, opening clockwise
- Tricontus A - standard - Order number: 73042
- Lock case and bolt surface treated - Option code: SRO
- Mounting plate 2 mm thick, with 4 M5 threaded bushings, screws and securing rings - Order number: 3 118 000 260
- Mounting plate 2 mm thick with manganese steel plate 1.5 mm thick, with 4 M5 threaded bushings, screws and securing rings - Order number: 3 118 000 270