Changeable lock with dead bolt for safes CEN III-V.
Approx. 60 million theoretical variations.
User-friendly change from the front utilising a change activator i.e. without having to dismantle the door covering or the openings in the door interior.
Change can however, also be initiated via a slide unit at the back of the lock.
The lock can be supplied in user or works locking mode.
- EN 1300 B, ECB-S, VdS class 2, CNPP a2p(E) Niveau B, GOST class C, IMP class B, ICECON class B, DNV
- Changeable lock
- 11 levers, electrolytic galvanised steel
- Key retained when in open position
- Die-cast lock case and bolt
- Bolt with 2 M4 threads, throw 12 mm
- Prepared for bolt extension to the front
- Weight approx. 530 g
Admissible mounting positions
- Right hand lock, opening clockwise
- Variator B - standard - Order number: 70096
- Microswitch for bolt monitoring (2-way contact), 3 wires, cable length 210 mm - Option code: RSK
- Lock case and bolt surface treated - Option code: SRO
- Supplied in works locking mode - Option code: AWS
- Bolt extension to the back - Option code: RVH
- Left hand lock opening counter-clockwise - Option code: SLG
- Bolt extension to the front, incl. fixing screw - Order number: 3 118 000 420
- Lock fixing screw: cheese head screw galvanised, DIN 84 - BSW ¼“ x 36 mm - 4.8, securing ring - Order number: 3 118 000 010
- Leather pouch for detachable bit part - Order number: 1 408 999 900
- Key carrier Servant K (see accessories for locks and bolt works)