Defender 710 - Bolt Work
Résumé du produit
1- to 4-sided bolt work for safes CEN II-V.
The bolt work is prepared for the use of a glass plate. Due to two patented front shaft supports in form of integrated massive steel elements a very high manipulation protection is achieved. During the opening process the blocking is released by the forward motion of the shafts II and III. Afterwards shaft I is drawn back.
No defined locking order in case of 2-lock operation.
Détails du produit
- Dimensions base plate 224 x 420 mm
- Installation applications
- 2-lock operation
- 3-sided (front shaft I, upper shaft II, lower shaft III)
- Shaft I throw 25 mm, shaft II/III throw 34 mm, opening angle of handle 110°
- Shaft connections: Ø 10.5 mm
- Lock mounting: 4 M6 threaded bushes
- Mounting position of locks: vertical, bolt up/down, bolt throw 8.7 - 12 mm, blocking of horizontal shafts
- For right hand doors, opening clockwise
- Manipulation protection
- Support shaft I, release by forward motion of the shafts II/III
- 2 integrated relockers, detent in blocking position
- Prepared for use of a glass plate
- Indirect blocking point
- Steel chromated
- Gear drive with follower 11 mm
- Prepared for Ristow-Element 4.4
- Weight approx. 7,770 g