Security and design in one
The electronic c-lever pro door furniture offers a sophisticated and well thought-out design combined with a wide range of functions. It integrates seamlessly within the award winning evolo product range.
The complete stand alone solution. Suitable for doors where cabling for a hard wired system is too distant or not possible and using the wireless option: all functions can be transferred remotely from the comfort of your own desk.
You can control access precisely for an almost unlimited number of users according to specific places and time periods. You set the access rights and can then change them quickly and flexibly, in standalone, remote or online mode.
- Choice of access media: card, key fob, key with RFID or smartphone
- Battery integrated inside housing
- Award-winning design:
- "Best of Best" in the category products at the Iconic Awards
- awarded a special mention in the "Building and Elements" category at the German Design Award 2017
Supported RFID Standards
• LEGIC (advant & prime)
• MIFARE (DESFire & Classic)
• OSS-SO (LEGIC advant, version 1.00)
• Plate: choice of wide or narrow
• Centre distance: 55 to 105 mm (depending on profile)
• Euro profile, Swiss round profile, Scandinavian or Australian oval profile
• Black or white cover
Dimensions (W x H x D)
• Narrow plate: 39.8 x 298 x 21 mm
• Wide plate: 53.6 x 298 x 21 mm
• Minimum backset 35 mm, 25 mm with offset lever handles
• 2 x 1.5V, AA batteries
• Temperature: -25 °C to +70 °C
• Protection class: IP54
• Humidity: 0 to 95 %, non-condensing
• Battery life at 20 °C: up to 150,000 cycles or up to three years
Certificate (in preparation)
• Building hardware: EN 1906, application class 3
• Fire safety: DIN 18273 (tested as per EN 1634-1)
• Emergency exit: EN 179 (in combination with appropriate lever handles and locks)
• Panic doors: EN 1125 (in conjunction with approved panic push bars)
The device software supports all dormakaba system solutions and also provides functions that include the following:
- Number of access media:
- with whitelist up to 4,000
- with CardLink practically unlimited
- Internal clock and configurable time profiles
- Time-limited assignment of access rights (validation)
- Saving of the last 2,000 events (can be disabled)
- Selectable wireless function
- Door monitoring with the wireless function
- Selectable TouchGo function
Our range includes a variety of combinable products in the same high-quality design.
They can be integrated into mechanical, standalone or online dormakaba systems.
The range of product functions depends on the particular system environment.
The c-lever pro is designed for exterior doors and doors with increased security requirements. In addition to offering protection against intrusion, fire and inclement weather, it can also be used for emergency exits and escape routes. Examples of potential applications include schools, hospitals, nursing homes, commercial properties or industrial facilities.