dormakaba evolo Manager
1/6evolo Manager Action
1/6dormakaba evolo Manager Mobile Access
1/6dormakaba evolo Manager Programming
1/6dormakaba evolo wheel KEM en
1/6dormakaba evolo Manager digital cylinder
1/6dormakaba evolo Manager clever_compact
Manage access control intuitively
This intuitive software manages the whole system including user profiles, badges and door components, providing an overview of access and system incidents.
Grant permanent or temporary access rights for specific buildings and premises and select your components from the large, seamlessly combinable portfolio.
Click the dowloads tab below to access further information including the latest software update
- Many programming options
- Efficient and user friendly
- Overview and monitoring
- Mobile access function
- Wireless function
- Comprehensive product portfolio
- Elegant solution for lifts
The KEM system has various benefits that range from user-friendly programming to wireless transmission of access data and intuitive and clear menus:
- Flexible programming: depending on your needs, you can choose between manual programming with a master card at the door, the version with additional software on the PC and transmission via a programming device or the advanced wireless programming using the wireless function*
- User-friendly system: users appreciate the convenient, wireless NFC transmission of access data to the door component and the practical configuration and maintenance. Furthermore, the system’s clear display and analysis of door events have proven to be very helpful.
- Simple workflows: KEM offers intuitive menus and wizards.
- Scalability and flexibility: you can adapt the system to your needs thanks to the large selection of components and access media.
- Solution for practically all access situations
- combinable products which can be integrated in the same long-lasting and comprehensive design
- Free choice of access media: enter by mobile phone, card, transponder, smart key or key fob
- Easy to enlarge, alter and co-manage existing mechanical master key systems
* depends on functionality and hardware