Rooms of different types and usage can be divided, reduced in size, enlarged, have their proportions modified and thus be adapted on demand to the different number of people using them. From the small conference room to the large exhibition hall. This flexibility generates a special atmosphere, characterized by creative aesthetics and enhanced by a wide range of surface materials and finishes.
- Conventional steel-aluminum construction
- Wide range of models and options
- Sound insulation up to Rw 60 dB
- Element heights up to 14.5 m
- Rugged, heavy-duty steel sheet constructions possible
Combining spatial elegance and functional efficiency to meet the highest standards
With Variflex from DORMA Hüppe, there are almost no limits to the architectural creativity that can be applied – starting with the floor plan and continuing through to the installed and operable partition. By incorporating sensible divisions, spaces can be configured in accordance with changing demands and prevailing functional requirements, giving more flexibility in every-day usage. The more complex the requirements placed on a movable wall system, the more clients are advised to opt for the DORMA Hüppe Variflex. Even room proportions can be tailored to individual requirements with this system. Its variability and flexibility engenders outstanding functionality, even in the case of large room heights, inclined ceilings or angled walls.
Functional and aesthetic design
The characteristics of a room are defined in particular by its visual appearance. Consequently, the partitioning system should also harmoniously integrate within the given ambience. DORMA Hüppe Variflex makes this possible with a virtually inexhaustible choice of textures and colors meeting even the most demanding design and styling requirements. Enabling artistic ideas to be converted into reality.
Intelligent technology systematically implemented
Steel-and-aluminum frame construction with top-hung, freely oscillating cover panels
- Element thicknesses: 85, 100 and 120 mm
- Element width: 600 – 1,200 mm
- Clear height: 2,000 – 14,500 mm
Equipment and accessories
- Standard operation: Manual with crank
- For more convenience: Semi-automatic (electronically controlled extension and retraction of the sealing strips)
- Steel sheet paneling: Optional
Sound insulation per EN 20140, laboratory values in Rw:
- Variflex 85 : 45 and 50 dB
- Variflex 100: 45 - 57 dB
- Variflex 120: 58 and 60 dB