The ES 200 T is an operator for telescopic sliding doors in modular design. Various operator heights, additional modules and options to facilitate various solutions to DIN 18650 - thus ensuring high levels of safety.
- Available operator heights: 100 mm, 150 mm, 200 mm
- ES 200 T 2D for application in emergency exits and escape routes
- Parameterization directly at the control unit or via hand-held terminal
- Modules with special functions for challenging fields of application
- Standardized mechanical components for all operator types
- Sound-damping, replaceable track rail
The ES 200 T is the telescopic version of the ES 200 and realised in modular design. The standardised mechanical components are combined with different operators (consisting of drive and control unit, motor and power supply unit).
For emergency exits and escape routes
The version for application in emergency exits and escape routes is equipped with a redundant second motor and a control unit in redundant design. The system does not require any rubber cords or coupling units. Thanks to their functional principle, the operators are very reliable and maintenance-friendly. The operators are tested to DIN 18650 and/or approved for application in emergency exits and escape routes as specified in the German guidelines for automatic sliding doors in escape routes (AutSchR).
Fields of application
- Double- or four-panel telescopic siding doors.
- As standard version (ES 200 T) or with approval for application in emergency exits and escape routes (ES 200 T-2D).
- Opening widths: 800 to 4000 mm
- Door-panel weights: 2 x 75 kg or 4 x 75 kg
- Various electromechanical locking devices
- Modules with special functions
- Electronic safeguarding of secondary closing edges