DL 1000 ANSI Mortise Lock
DL 1000 series locksets delivers high performance at an affordable price in your apartments, offices, schools and other commercial projects. These locksets are designed and constructed with high quality component to provide maximum security, performance and durability.
- Exceeds standards for ANSI/BHMA A156.13 series 1000 with cycle test of 1,000,000. Grade 1 operational, Grade 1 Security.
- All DL1000 meets the requirement of ANSI A117.1 and ADA for barrier-free accessibility.
- UL 10C Positive pressure rated. All DL1000 series are listed to 3 hour fire rated
- DL1000 series mortise locksets provide a wide variety of functions available with the most popular finishes.
- Fast and easy installation. Select components are manufactured with high strength steel or stainless steel.
- Trims utilize 8mm (5/16”) high strength alloy steel spindles for extra durability.
- Lock case is non-handed, reversible without opening the lock case and is constructed with a screw configuration that limits access to operating parts.
- All trims are forged brass and stainless steel
- Available with Electrical function.