DL 1000 series locksets delivers high performance at an affordable price in your apartments, offices, schools and other commercial projects. These locksets are designed and constructed with high quality component to provide maximum security, performance and durability.
- Exceeds standards for ANSI/BHMA A156.13 series 1000 with cycle test of 1,000,000. Grade 1 operational, Grade 1 Security.
- All DL1000 meets the requirement of ANSI A117.1 and ADA for barrier-free accessibility.
- UL 10C Positive pressure rated. All DL1000 series are listed to 3 hour fire rated
- DL1000 series mortise locksets provide a wide variety of functions available with the most popular finishes.
- Fast and easy installation. Select components are manufactured with high strength steel or stainless steel.
- Trims utilize 8mm (5/16”) high strength alloy steel spindles for extra durability.
- Lock case is non-handed, reversible without opening the lock case and is constructed with a screw configuration that limits access to operating parts.
- All trims are forged brass and stainless steel
- Available with Electrical function.
- Door thickness : 44mm standard, 35mm to 64mm optional. Over 64mm door thickness are available on request. Specify door thickness if other than 44mm.
- Backset: 70mm.
- Armored front : 32mm X 203mm X 2mm
- Case Size: 111mm X 153mm X 23mm
- Handing: Field reversible.
- Bolts: 25mm throw stainless steel dead bolt with 19mm throw stainless steel latch with anti-friction tongue.
- Strike: ANSI curved lip strike 32mm X 124mm X 30mm lip to center with dust box as standard.
- Cylinder: All ANSI Cylinder are compatible. Please order dormakaba ANSI cylinder separately.
- Lead lined option is available on request.