M-SVP 3000 Emergency Escape Lock
Multi-point emergency escape lock with automatic locking action, with latch bolts of anti-force-back design and main deadbolt. Approved for use in emergency exit doors in accordance with EN 179 and EN 1125.
- Mechanical autolock of doors
- Enhanced anti-intruder protection up to resistance class WK 2 achievable in appropriate door systems
- Motorized unlocking via access control
- Approved for use in emergency exit doors in accordance with EN 179 and EN 1125
- Suitable for use on fire and smoke check doors
Locks the door immediately on closure.
Improved anti-intruder protection
Up to resistance class WK 2 achievable in appropriate door systems.
M-SVP 3000 with latch and center bolts of steel, 20 mm projection.
Ensures that the door can be immediately opened by the lever handle for egress in the emergency direction.
Power failure security
In the event of a power failure, the door can still be locked and unlocked
by the key from both inside and outside.
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- Approval for application in escape routes to DIN EN 179 suitable for use on fire and smoke doors.
- Suitable for incorporation in access control and TMS door management systems.
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- Suitable for narrow and wide stile doors, and for europrofile and round cylinders
- Profile-related equipment packages available
- Suitable for use on timber, plastic, steel and aluminum doors
Benefits for the user
- Easy to use; excellent quality ensures enduring security and a long service life
We are happy to show you more
dormakaba Gulf FZE
Plot No. S 20135, Road No. SW 301 G
17268 Jebel Ali, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 8020400