Multi-point emergency escape lock with automatic locking action, with latch bolts of anti-force-back design and main deadbolt. Approved for use on emergency exit doors in accordance with EN 179 and EN 1125.
- Latch and center bolts of steel, 20 mm projection
- 9 mm square-section follower
- For use on timber, uPVC and aluminium doors
- Approved for use on emergency exit doors in accordance with EN 179 and EN 1125
- Suitable for use on fire and smoke check doors
Enhanced anti-intruder protection up to resistance class WK 2 available in appropriate door systems. Unlocking from the outside by key.
Integrated emergency escape/panic function
The integrated emergency escape/panic function ensures that the door can be opened at any time in the egress direction by simply operating the inside lever handle.
The mechanical selflocking mechanism is automatically triggered by magnets on closure of the door.
Suitable for almost all door types
Suitable for narrow and wide stile doors, and for europrofile and round cylinders. Profile-related equipment packages available.
Approved for use in emergency exit and escape route systems, and for fire and smoke check doors. In the event of a power failure, the door can still be locked and unlocked by the key from both inside and outside.
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- Approved for use in emergency exit and escape route systems, and for fire and smoke check doors
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- Suitable for narrow and wide stile doors, and for europrofile and round cylinders
- Profile-related equipment packages available
Benefits for the user
- Easy to use, excellent quality ensures enduring security and a long service life