The C800 Series Grade 1 heavy-duty cylindrical locksets provide exceptional security, enhanced aesthetics, and rugged dependability. These premium locks are built with a high performance cylindrical chassis for all applications where ANSI/BHMA A156 2 Series 4000 Grade 1 products are required. To meet the aesthetic needs of your project, these versatile locks are available in a range of levers or knob trim design.
- With a high performance cylindrical chassis
- Smooth operation
- Easy installation
- Freewheeling function
Exceptionally smooth operation
To ensure exceptionally smooth operation, the C800 Series locks with lever trim incorporate a cast stainless steel retractor combined with roller bearings. This design provides both extremely high strength and an extended service life for the lock mechanism.
C800 Series locksets are easy to install in both wood and hollow metal doors with ANSI/BHMA Standard A156.115 preparations for cylindrical locks.
All C800 Series operating lever trim features a specially designed freewheeling function to protect the lock from damage caused by excessive torque applied to the lever handles. When locked, the outside lever handle will move freely through a 60° arc without operating the latch bolt. This free movement minimizes the opportunity for damage to the lock mechanism.
- Non-handed for simple installation.
- Key-in-lever lock is through-bolted for additional strength and security.
- Lock chassis constructed of steel, stainless steel and zinc components for superior strength and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel latch bolt.
- Auxiliary deadlocking latch bolt.
- Accepts standard and interchangeable core cylinders.
- Electrically locked (fail safe)
- Electrically unlocked (fail secure)
- Schools and Universities
- Hotels, Apartments
- Hospitals and Nursing Homes
- Municipal Buildings
- Retail Complexes