The lock program SG for toughened glass assemblies and doors brings technology, aesthetics and efficiency to a common denominator. These locks are designed in a way that easy and quick-to-manufacture glass cutouts and holes are sufficient. Constructive measures ensure large clamping surfaces with optimum clamping action. Using high-quality materials and solid craftsmanship, the locks offer reliable performance characteristics.
- Simple glass processing
- Secure fastening thanks to large clamping surfaces
- High-quality materials and solid craftsmanship
- Matching locks for toughened glass assemblies and glass doors
- Successfully passed testing according to DIN 18251 Class 3
- 500,000 motion cycles for the latch function and 100,000 motion cycles for the bolt have been successfully tested
You can find more technical information in the technical documents for download.
Locking solutions for the toughened glass assembly sector.