Keyscan LUNA Access Control Software
Keyscan LUNA™ is a comprehensive software solution specifically designed for customers that want simple and secure access control, without the complicated features and expense that comes from large scale deployments, making it ideal for today’s small businesses.
Keyscan LUNA can do more for you
LUNA software makes security, accountability, user management and usage reporting available to small business at a fraction of the cost of comparable systems.
Keyscan LUNA software can be utilized to manage both hardwired door controllers (SDAC) as well as select E-Plex electronic offline locks.
A Single Door Access Control Unit (SDAC) is designed to secure one door with up to two readers and supply power for one electric locking device. The unit functions on a WiFi point-to-point or WLAN with a PC laptop running LUNA™ software.
The same Keyscan LUNA software is also utilized to manage select E-Plex offline locks using a handheld M-Unit to transport data to and from the lock.
- People Management: manage users, assign credentials and permissions
- Hardware management: install, configure and operate up to 6 SDAC control units + a host of select E-Plex electronic locks
- Access levels: set permission levels and user groups
- Schedules: for pre-authorized entry times including holiday schedule settings
- Transaction reports: for select or full system usage and transactions for audits and investigations
- SDAC dual processors ensure full panel operation even during system downloads
- WiFi point-to-point or WLAN connectivity only
- One powered relay rating 500mA at 12 VDC
- Two reader ports (In/Out) relay rating 500 mA at 12 VDC
- One copy of LUNA software can program and manage up to 6 SDAC units and as many E-Plex offline locks as you require
- Network configuration by WiFi embedded web server. Board DIP switches for system options
- Four 1/2-inch wiring knockouts maximize installation flexibility and cabling concealment
- Supports 12 VDC external power supply (sold separate)
- Selectable filter transaction reports
- Functions with Keyscan 36 bit, Keyscan mobile 36-bit, Large Card Decimal, Large Card Hex and 26-bit credential formats
Dimensions: 6.875” h x 7.625” w x 1.75” d (17.46 x 19.36 x 4.44 cm)
- E-Plex series electronic locks can now be supported offline with data from Keyscan LUNA software. Permissions and auditing data is transported to each lock using a M-Unit handheld device.
- Doors supported: 1
- Reader ports: 2 (in/Out)
- Weight: 1.7 lbs (780g)
- Request to exit (RTE) Inputs (supervised): 1
- Door contact inputs: 1
- Number of credential-holders: 10,000
- Transaction buffer: 6,000
- Schedules: 10
- Groups: 15
- Holiday dates: 30
- Optional global fields (user defined): 10
- Colour: Gray
- Keyscan LUNA™ Single Door Access Control Unit: Part No: SDAC
- Keyscan LUNA™ Complementary Software
- Keyscan LUNA™ SDAC Replacement Antenna: Part No: SDRA
- E-Plex 7900; or E-Plex 3600; 3700; 5600; 5700 electronic lock series (optional)
Keyscan LUNA™ is a comprehensive software solution specifically designed for customers that want simple and secure access control, without the complicated features that come from large scale deployments.