VAROS - Mechanical Key Lock
1/4VAROS - With "Mini Bit" key
1/4VAROS - Key guiding tube with escutcheon plate
1/4VAROS - Retrofittable bolt switch contact
1/4VAROS - Escutcheon plate
Changeable lock with dead bolt for safes CEN III-V.
Approx. 10 million theoretical variations.
The lock offers an unprecedented change to a new key set from the front side only by means of the user key and without additional tools. It can be specified as factory coded or in change position. If delivered in change position works keys are not required.
The new "Mini Bit" key geometry allows a simple installation in safes that are prepared for installation of mechanical or electronic combination locks. No special key hole design is required.
- EN 1300 B, ECB-S, VdS class 2, UL437, option: DNV
- Changeable lock
- 9 levers, electrolytic galvanised steel
- Key retained when in open position
- Die-cast lock case and bolt
- Bolt with 2 M4 threads, throw 8,5 mm
- Compatible to mechanical and electronical spindle locks
- Weight approx. 550 g
Admissible mounting positions
- Right hand lock, opening clockwise