The MR 22 and MR 28 frame solutions comprise a frame profile (standard-drilled holes), a clamping profile and two contact rubber profiles (PVC, transparent). The frames are suitable for both interior and exterior applications.
- Elegant solutions for interior and exterior applications
- Easy to install
- Straightforward removal and re-installation
- Can be combined with sash bar profiles for greater planning freedom
These comprise a frame profile (standard drilled holes), a clamping profile and two contact rubber profiles (PVC, transparent). Decorative and elegant, the frames are suitable for both interior and exterior applications and offer remarkably easy installation.Installation
The view face width in the case of the MR 22 is a mere 22 mm and in the case of the MR 28 it is just 28 mm. Suitable for glass thicknesses of 8 mm or 10 mm.No load transfer by the profiles.
Can be readily removed and re-installed elsewhere. The MR 28 system features an additional screw-fixing channel for connecting angle brackets and enables combination with sash bar profiles for the vertical connection of several glass panels and also abutment to frame systems AT 44 and AT 50.
- MR 22 viewface width: only 22 mm
- MR 28 viewface width: only 28 mm
- Glass thicknesses: 8 and 10 mm
You can find additional technical information in the technical documents for download.
- Frame profile (series-drilled)
- Clamping profile
- Two contact rubber extrusions (PVC, transparent)
For indoor and outdoor use.