The KES900S Electric strike with pre-load feature is capable of releasing with up to 35kgs of pressure. Pre-load is commonly caused by - Air pressurisation, Doors that might have dropped or warped or the addition of door seals. Constructed of a Stainless-Steel housing and keeper offering a high level of security that can withstand up to 1000kgs of static force.
The KES900S offers dual voltage of 12VDC/24VDC and includes convenient fail safe/Fail secure function (Field reversable). Also included are pre-drilled holes for optional extension lips and installation tabs for metal frame.
- Field reversible fail-safe/fail-secure
- Operating voltage 12VDC/24VDC
- Monitored latch & lock status
- Suits latch throw up to 18mm
- Preload – Up to 35kg (80lbs)
- Pre-drilled for optional extension lips
- Includes mounting tabs for metal frame
- Stainless steel construction
- Fire rated (2hrs)
- Static holding force of 1000kg (2200lbs)
- Rated up to 500’000 cycles