The patented VISUR double-action door system keeps glass double-action doors completely clear from visually disruptive functional elements. The fitting components do not appear in the door leaf's clear outlined area; rather, they are stored in the surrounding structures. As a result, the fitting is not the main focus, but rather absolute door transparency. Even smaller rooms become really large – a big win for interior architecture.
- High level of transparency
- Independently choose the room's color and material
- High durability thanks to sophisticated technology
- No need for a door frame
- Automatically swings back to the zero position
- Floor pivot bearing with recessed bearing housing
- 500,000 tested motion cycles in the endurance test
- Integrated RTS transom door closer for the closing function
- Max. door leaf weight, 85 kg
- Design: 1- / 2-panel, side panel
You can find additional technical information in the technical documents for download.
For indoor use, e.g.
- Doctor's offices
- Hotel rooms
- Office rooms
- Private residences