The RP toughened glass double-action door system works with a frame profile, in which the RTS transom door closer is integrated in a virtually invisible manner. A corner fitting connects the door to the door closer. This ensures convenient door opening and closing.
- Automatically swings back to the zero position
- Special cushioning protects from blows when opened fiercely
- 90° aperture angle locking mechanism
- Installed below the ceiling with angles that are no longer seen after installing the system
- Glass door connected to door closer via an upper corner fitting (PT 22)
- Connected to floor bearing only a few centimeters deep via the lower corner fitting (PT 10)
You can find technical information in the technical documentation for download.
For indoor use, e.g.
- Doctor's offices
- Hotel rooms
- Office rooms
- Private residences