Double-action doors with TENSOR offer special comfort in an interplay between movement and tension. Especially when the door securely moves to your desired position via the hinges alone. The doors can easily be opened in both directions and always return to their closed position-–without any need for floor springs installed in the floor or door closers on the upper glass edge.
- Secure closing thanks to integrated self-closing function
- Whether it's renovation or re-planning: Flexible installation on the masonry, frame, glass
- No need for a door frame
- EASY STOP components are directly installed on the glass leaf to securely hold the glass double-action door and avoid stumbling blocks on the floor
- Curved and silk-matt aluminum hinges with a harmonic, integrated inlay
- 3-color inlay variant - either fitting or an intentional contrast to the hinge version
- Easy and precise zero position configuration
- For 1 or 2-leaf interior doors
- Max. door leaf weight, 65 kg
- Max. door leaf width, 1,000 mm
- Set with a 90° opening angle
You can find additional technical information in the technical documents.
- For indoor use