Vary Flex - Mechanical Key Lock
Changeable lock with dead bolt.
Approx. 78,000 theoretical variations.
In the version 73073 Vary Flex the key is not retained when the lock is opened. While in open mode the lock is already activated for change. No change tool is required. This function enables extensive utilisation possibilities, e.g. if different persons in a hotel or shift work use one or several containers.
The lock can be supplied in user or works locking mode.
Detalles de producto
- Without any approvals/certificates
- Changeable lock
- no change tool required
- 8 levers
- electrolytic galvanised steel
- Not key retained when in open position
- not suitable for access doors
- Die-cast lock case and bolt, surface treated
- throw 9 mm
- Weight approx. 380 g
Admissible mounting positions
- Right hand lock
- opening clockwise
- Vary Flex - standard
- Bolt with 2 M5 threads
- Key marked with permutation number
- Supplied in works locking mode
- Mounting plate 2 mm thick, with 4 M5 threaded bushings, cap nuts and securing rings
- Mounting plate 2 mm thick with manganese steel plate 1.5 mm thick, with 4 M5 threaded bushings, cap nuts and securing rings
- Mounting plate 2 mm thick with key guide projecting 6, 8.5, 10 or 14 mm on request