ILCO Solitaire 710-II
The ILCO Solitaire 710-II is a sleek & scalable lock that suits hotels of all sizes and is a popular choice among many property owners seeking a durable lock that doesn’t compromise on style. The signature swipe card reader is a unique feature of this lock which makes it the choice of many hoteliers. The ILCO Solitaire 710-II features an emergency key override, an audit capability of up to 350 lock transactions, as well as an optional automatic deadbolt.
Each lock maintains an audit trail to create user accountability. The ILCO Solitaire 710-II works with both the web-based ILCO ATLAS and the stand-alone portable ILCO Front Desk Unit (FDU).Downloads
- High security and tamperproof design
- 1” solid deadbolt (optional auto deadbolt)
- Emergency access: Emergency keycard, mechanical key and electronic override
- Heavy duty electronic lockset with clutch mechanism and built-in magnetic stripe card reader (mortise or cylindrical)
- Left or right factory handed
- Knob option: Spherical knob for inside and/or outside housing, non-ADA compliant, outside knob free to rotate in locked mode.
- ADA compliant, outside lever free to rotate upward and downward in locked mode
- Concealed Key Override (optional)
- Deadbolt: 1” (25 mm) (for ASM mortise) or 2 1.4 mm (for ESM mortise) solid metal, projected by inside thumbturn and retracted with the latch by the interior handle, emergency override or specific staff keycards. Optional auto deadbolt available
- Housing construction: Cast zinc alloy (outside housing levers and thumbturn), stainless steel inside housing
- Satin chrome, satin brass and ultra finish for ocean front applications
Kaba products are certified to a number of performance-oriented standards. In obtaining these certifications, Kaba ensures product durability and performance, giving our customers the peace of mind that comes with owning a quality solution that meets and exceeds industry standards for access control, life safety, and security.
Go to document section for a complete list of Ilco product certifications.
- Swipe reader slot is open so foreign objects are easily removed
- Batteries last approximately 2 to 3 years
- Low battery indicator alerts staff
- Lock programming and audit are not erased during battery replacement
- Wear resistant construction and finish
- Upgradeable lock firmware
- Suitable for small to very large scale hotels
- Access control for guest rooms, common areas, and back-of-the-house