Kentaur car park barriers and matching reader posts
Kaba's proven car park barrier technology provides comprehensive car park administration when used in conjunction with card readers or ticket machines and a parking management system.
When used together with Kaba supporting columns, the car park barrier range offers optimum affordable solutions for access control.
All car park barriers can be fitted with options, such as suspension grids, support posts, swing supports, remote control or timers.
Access to administrative buildings, public authorities and industrial premises
2,5 – 4m
Reader posts for car park barriers
The CRP-C06 Reader Post is a 1100 mm tall column for mounting a reader or code keypad.
The CRP-C07 Reader Post is a 1100 mm tall column with a door and hinged cover. It is used for passenger car access.
The CRP-C09 Reader Post is a 2250 mm tall column with two doors and a hinged cover. It is used for passenger car and HGV access.
- Suitable for use outdoors
- Can be combined with suspension grids for increased security
- Barrier boom length can be between 2.5 and 8 metres
- Reliable vandal-proofing of the drive unit
- Sophisticated control with all the necessary functions