DORMA KTV-3 / KTV-4 Varioline
The KTV revolving door systems are perfectly suitable for installation in entrance areas where interior environment control coupled with elegant aesthetics are desired. The main entrance gives a clear statement of your company’s image.
- Three- or four-wing design
- For manual operation (KTV/M)
- With automatic positioning (KTV/P)
- With Servomatic (KTV/S)
- Automatic operation (KTV/A)
Efficient noise protection and building energy balance optimization
DORMA KTV revolving doors also hold back noise, dust and dirt, reliably protect employees in the vicinity of the entrances from drafts, and help to keep heating costs down.
DORMA KTV doors are exceptionally versatile. Any inside diameter of door can be supplied from 2000 – 3400 mm. Standard fixed diameters of 3600 mm and 3800 mm are also available. Depending on the diameter, clear passage widths of up to 3000 mm can be achieved.
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- Flexible system to suit all requirements
- Easy installation and rapid commissioning
- Guaranteed state-of-the-art design and compliance with all regulations
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- Extensive design flexibility in terms of planning and technical requirements
- Visually, technically and economically the ideal solution
Benefits for the user
- Enhanced working conditions
- Optimization of the building energy balance
- Efficient noise protection
- Tailored integrated system combining industrial engineering precision and assured quality