DORMA DL/DB/DK 1000 Series
The DL-Series are heavy-duty mortise locksets with unsurpassed security, sober aesthetics and rugged dependability.
- Mortise locks feature advance design concepts for extreme reliability and are manufactured with the finest materials for exceptional durability
- Mortise locks provide a wide variety of functions and the most popular finishes
- Locks includes special, high-strength springs and a positive stop to eliminate unsightly sagging levers
- Trims utilize 5/16” high-strength alloy steel spindles for extra durability
- Components are manufactured with high-strength steel or stainless steel, providing an extremely strong, highly durable lock. Roses manufactured from stainless steel, brass or bronze
As per ANSI A156.13 Series 1000, with Cycle Test of 1 Million. It meets the requirements of ANSI A117.1 and ADA for barrier-free accessibility.
Available in 6 finishes, 7 models of Levers and in Round and Back Plate Rose and special.