RCI YG80 Electronic Door Lock
1/2RCI YG80 Door Lock
1/2Fully monitored, weatherproof and user configurable lock with the ability to integrate into an access control system designed for securing gates, roll-up doors, shipping containers, and any other large door or entryway.
High-strength lock designed for securing gates, roll-up doors, shipping containers, and other large doors or entryways. Offers the ability to integrate into an access control system. Fully monitored, weatherproof, and user configurable, perfect indoor and outdoor locking solution.
- Low current consumption
- With the heater disabled, the YG80 will draw as little as 50 mA in standby, and only 1,000 mA in operation at 12VDC. (Heater @24VDC only)
- 18 mm diameter stainless steel bolt pin and reinforced strike design
- Holding force of 11,240 lbs
- Concealed mounting bolts under the lock’s cover, which cannot be removed without triggering the tamper detection monitor
- Completely weatherproof
- Ingress protection to IP67
- Aluminum lock body for excellent corrosion resistance.
- Built-in heater for continued functionality in colder climates, the YG80 can handle any environment it is placed in
- Complete monitoring capabilities
- Provides a range of output signals - bolt locked and unlocked position, door position, and tamper detection
- Integrated access control system capabilities
- Selectable fail safe / fail secure modes, three user selectable control methods, and multiple attempts to lock or unlock, ensures that the YG80 is ready for a wide range of application requirements
- A symmetrical design means the YG80 can be installed both horizontally and vertically, in indoor and outdoor environments
- The included three meter flying cable ensures easy connection for all the monitoring, control and the 12-24VDC power supply