RCI 3525 Rack Handle Lock Series
The RCI 3525 Rack Handle Lock Series provides intelligent and convenient electronic locking and monitoring capabilities. The electronic locking rack handle provides the functionality of a manual latching system with the added benefit of electronic locking for access control and remote access control monitoring. Integrated lock sensors provide local LED indication plus generate output signals for remote monitoring. It can be combined with any access control device for a basic self-contained electronic access solution and high security applications with DIN lock for mechanical key override. The RCI 3525 PRX, iCL and DFR models feature add-on readers for recognizing the employee authorized access control credentials including 125 kHz proximity and 13.56 MHz iClass credentials.
Available in four models:
- RCI 3525ICL: High frequency iCLASS (13.56MHz) RFID Rack Handle Lock. Features an iCLASS reader and functions with employee iCLASS RFID credentials.
- RCI 3525DFR: Dual frequency (125 kHz & 13.56MHz) RFID Rack Handle Lock Features a dual frequency reader and functions with a host of standard (125kHz) or high frequency (13.56 MHz) employee RFID credentials.
- RCI 3525PRX: Standard Frequency 125 kHz RFID Rack Handle Lock Features standard frequency reader and functions with 125kHz employee RFID credentials.
- RCI 3525: Electronic Rack Handle lock Standard electronic/mechanical rack handle lock; independent reader can be used.
- High quality electronic locks; trusted by high tech companies and IT professionals
- Local monitoring with multi-color LED indicator
- Wiegand output allows connectivity with Keyscan or access control system
- Remote lock and unlock control
- Single or multi-point locking
- Low power, gear motor driven mechanism
- Momentary or continuous lock actuation
- High security DIN lock for mechanical key override
- Wire harness and hardware kit included
- Activated via Keyscan or other access control system
- PoE adaptable
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Security integration kit module simplifies installation (sold separately)