RCI 171HD Magnetic Lock
UL Listed magnetic lock that meets the requirements for Class I, Division 2 applications.
The 171HD offers continuous monitoring capability for open/close status or attempted unauthorized entry. The fail-safe magnets offer the ability to securely lock fire exit doors, while also powering down when signaled to do so by an appropriate door control unit. Designed for easy installation and maintenance, the 171HD will accommodated most doors and frame conditions without requiring a filler plate or a special bracket.
Hazardous Locations Door Holders:
- Category – FDGF
- Tested to UL228 - door closers-holders with/without integral smoke detectors
- File Number – E146590
- Category – SZNT
- Tested to ANSI/UL864 - control units and accessories for fire alarm systems
- File Number – S5020
- Low projections from header. This will accommodate most door conditions without the need for filler plate or special bracket
- Low energy consumption; 0.26 amp @ 24VDC 0.50 amp @ 12VDC
- 1200 lbs. holding force
- Door position switch (DPS) standard feature
- Built-in surge protection.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- No pins, latches or moving parts to avoids failure that could impede safe egress in an emergency situation.
- Satin anodized aluminum finish
We are happy to show you more
dormakaba India Private Limited
Mahindra World City, Plot No. 48/3, 8th Avenue, Anjur Village
603002 Chengalpattu District, India
Phone: 044 674 00 200