DORMA CORE Series
Certified to EN 1906 with Grade 4 category of use for installation in buildings exposed to high-frequency, heavy-duty usage. MPA-certified protracted durability test with 1 million operating cycles. Tested compliant with EN 1634-1. Corrosion resistance in accordance with Grade 5 to EN 1670. Free play/free angular movement of the lever handle per EN 1906 ≤ 1.0 mm. Minimized shadow line between lever handle and rose/backplate, high-quality surface finish, baseplates with return springs, non-handed.
DORMA CORE is characterized not just by design and quality but also by variety. The CORE lever handle series encompasses a wide range of popular lever handle styles for the project/contract build sector. CORE fittings are available in fire-resistant and smoke-control versions, and models for emergency exit devices are certified to EN 179.
With the CORE series of lever handles, DORMA demonstrates that economic, cost-efficient solutions can effectively meet standard design specifications throughout the build. The CORE lever handle series is thus particularly suitable for use on functional project/contract doors.
CORE fittings are a reliable solution fully in keeping with the DORMA quality standard. They are supplied as complete sets for timber/wide stile doors with round roses and escutcheons or short oval backplates, and as single-handle half sets for narrow stile doors with narrow roses and escutcheons.
Aluminium Stainless steel
Fire resistant Emergency exit
Optionally available with fixing spacer or offset/crank design
The CORE product group is manufactured in accordance with the latest standards and all products come with a voluntary environmental product declaration (EPD) to ISO 14025, which is available for downloading from the company website. The availability of EPDs facilitates the acquisition of building certificates, for example in accordance with DGNB and LEED.
Benefits for architects
- Highest category of use – Grade 4 to EN 1906 – for project/contract build applications.
- Particularly suitable for use in buildings of a primarily commercial nature.
- Most popular lever handle designs for standard requirements in terms of appearance and design.
- Available in aluminum and stainless steel.
Benefits for distributors
- The non-handed design of the return spring arrangement prevents mistakes, facilitates stocking and reduces working capital.
Benefits for installers/fabricators
- The pre-assembled threaded plate saves valuable fitting time and facilitates intuitive, effortless installation.
- Return springs keep the lever handle perfectly horizontal when not in use.
- Smart product packaging concept for fast, error-free application.
- Identical screw lengths for door thicknesses from 38 to 63 mm (with optional accessories bag for door thicknesses from 64 to 72 mm).
- 1 million operating cycles
- 5-year warranty *
* In accordance with our current warranty conditions, which you can find at www.dorma.com or which we will be pleased to send you on request.