DORMA RSP 80 Fittings
Sophisticated track roller assembly – secure hold. The RSP 80 is able to satisfy a wide range of customer requirements up to the highest level. Maintenance-free roller carriers are rated to support glass panels of up to 80 kg in weight.
- Minimal gap dimensions
- Sophisticated track roller assembly – secure hold
- Exact stopping
- Elegant floor guidance
Minimal gap dimensions
The DORMA RSP 80 design specifications automatically ensure very small gap dimensions between glass and wall.
Sophisticated track roller assembly – secure hold
The two visible and maintenance-free roller carriers of RSP 80 system are rated to support glass panels of up to 80 kg in weight with a thickness of 8mm and 10mm. A total of 4 glass drillholes with diameters of 26mm serve to locate the glass fixings. Applications with timber door panels are also possible.
The end position of the door in both the opening and the closing direction is variable thanks to the selectable position of the end stops.
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- Impressive design and smooth operation.
- The DORMA RSP 80 design specifications automatically ensure very small gap dimensions between glass and wall.
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- Easy installation and maintenance-free roller carriers make this system readily adaptable to a wide range of applications.
- DIN EN 1527, Class 3
- 4 glass through holes with 26 mm diameter as a basis for the glass connection
You can find additional technical information in the technical documents for download.
- For indoor use
- For installation on glass and wooden elements
- Suitable for wet rooms