DORMA HSW-R Sliding Walls
Horizontal sliding wall with rugged frames for maximum protection. The HSW-R glass sliding wall is especially suitable for applications that may be exposed to higher wind loads - such as shop windows or exterior shop entrances. The frames are made of aluminium alloy and surround the glass from all sides. Lateral rubber lips and brush seals at the top and the bottom provide additional protection during bad weather.
- Robust framing for high usage areas
- Laminated or toughened safety glass
- Panel sizes 1100mm x 3000mm
- Multiple panel types and stacking solutions available
The DORMA HSW-R System
Functional and robust framing combines with laminated glazing to form a high performance glazed panel system. Flexible in glazing thickness from 8mm to 22mm, the HSW-R contains side seals to minimise heat loss and draughts.
Different types of door closers ensure convenient access while the rest of the system remains closed.
In combination with the DORMA ITS 96 concealed doorcloser the HSW-R System is an attractive door system as the ITS 96 is concealed inside the frame and almost invisible.
- Max. system height: 3000 mm
- Max. panel width: 1100 mm
- Max. panel weight: 100 kg
- For glass thicknesses from 8 to 22 mm (other glass thicknesses available upon request)
You can find additional technical information in the technical documents for download.
For use in:
- Shops and shopping centers
- Banks and insurance companies