DORMA HSW-GP Sliding Wall
The HSW-GP is characterised by the use of MANET single-point fixings in combination with a standard track rail. The system’s high-quality stainless steel components and flush-mounted single-point fixings perfectly match the demands of modern architecture.
To download the BIM object please click here
- MANET single-point fixings
- 10mm or 12mm Toughened safety glass
- Panel sizes up to 1200mm x 3000mm
- Stacking solution options to suit project specific requirements
The DORMA HSW-GP System
Wherever smooth and uninterrupted transitions are required to separate one room from another, and where the emphasis is on transparency and elegance, glass elements come into play. The HSW-GP provides the ideal solution for linking or separating rooms according to your individual requirements.
DORMA glass sliding wall systems are available in various designs to meet the requirements of the respective location and to provide the desired ambient climate. Their high level of flexibility allows DORMA to offer attractive solutions for any field of application - no matter if a light and open partition, draught protection or maximum noise and thermal insulation is desired. In addition, DORMA offers special made to measure solutions.
Very unobtrusive design
The HSW track rail offers a broad range of wall shapes and stacking configurations, while MANET stainless steel single-point fixings allow the safe realisation of curved configurations. All these features turn a convenient system into a high-quality solution: outstanding visual appearance in conjunction with contemporary architectural design. What provides a shop front with a classy look, turns the interior of a building into a sophisticated environment.
MANET single-point fixings stand for quality and provide a harmonious overall appearance.
- Max. system height: 3000 mm
- Max. panel width: 1200 mm
- Max. panel weight: 100 kg
- Glass thicknesses from 8 to 12 mm (other glass thicknesses available upon request)
You can find additional technical information in the technical documents for download.
- Carriage with stainless-steel flap and point fittings
- Stainless-steel bottom flap with frontal locking devices and point fittings
- Stainless-steel bottom flap as a face-side stud bolt with point fittings
- Handlebar with point fittings in the following lengths: 350, 720, 1240, and 1760 mm
For use in:
- Shops and shopping centers