DORMA MUNDUS patch fittings
MUNDUS patch fittings are striking in appearance thanks to their elegant shape with straight edges and radiused corners, and no visible fixings to disrupt their smooth surface.
Suitable for a range of glass thicknesses without the need to change gaskets.
Visually and technically advanced, the MUNDUS range supports 24 standard systems as well as toughened glass constructions of almost any conceivable design.
- Clean design, with no visible fixings
- Fast installation, easy to adjust - multi-dimensional adjustment even after mounting
- Always fits - Flexible settings for a range of glass thicknesses (8-22mm)
- Wide range of finishes, colours and high-quality materials
- Suitable for laminated safety glass
- Longer life span with 1,000,000 movement cycles
Sophisticated design aligned to current interior design trends
The striking shape of MUNDUS patch fittings is complemented by various attractive collections of architectural finishes and colours to perfectly adapt the patch fittings to the colour scheme of your build.
There are no fixings to disrupt the smooth surface and their alluring appearance last secured with a robust cap, of 2 mm thick stainless steel or aluminium.
Easy and fast to install, simple to adjust
With MUNDUS, the entire door can be adjusted with multi-dimensional variability after installation, allowing the vertical gap dimensions to be infinitely adapted and ensuring perfect alignment of the pivot point and the zero position.
Flexible settings for glass type and thickness
MUNDUS patch fittings adjust for different glass thicknesses without the use of gaskets. All that is required is the adjustment of two screws.
Glass thicknesses of 8–12 mm, 12–15 mm, 15–19 mm and 19–22 mm can be each installed with a single, adjustable fitting.
Easy to retrofit – covers the most important glass cut-outs
MUNDUS patch fittings and locks can be easy retrofitted to existing systems by simple replacement as MUNDUS uses the most common glass cut-outs used around the world.
Suitable for laminated safety glass
Safe for use with laminated safety glass using the established DORMA Clamp & Glue technology. Additional adhesive bonding ensures a firm hold with the fitting permanently joined to the glass.
Technical specifications at a glance
- Max. load-bearing capacity: 200 kg
- Max. door width 1,300mm
- Possible glass thickness in mm: 8–12; 12–15; 15–19; 19–22
- Supported pivot points in mm: 55, 65, 70
- Pivot point adjustability in mm: Infinite 52–73
- Zero position adjustment: +/- 1.5°
- Adjustability of the door/insert: Multi-dimensional
- Test cycles to EN 12400: 1,000,000
- Corrosion class to EN 1670: 4
More planning freedom and security
- Seamlessly accepts glass thicknesses ranging from 8 to 22 mm
- Secure use of laminated-safety glass (residual load-bearing capacity, design or sound-insulation film)
- Glass-door leaf weight up to 200 kg
- Longer duration: Now 1,000,000 motion cycles
You can find additional technical information in the technical documents for download.
For indoor and outdoor use, e.g.
- Doctor's offices
- Hotel rooms
- Schools and universities
- Shop fronts
- Office rooms
- Private residences