Our patent protected Kaba 20 system is the pinnacle of our high security cylinder range, offering four radially arranged pin tumbler rows comprising of up to 22 pins. The Kaba 20 system is highly respected by end user clients and is praised for its durability and functionality. With extensive permutation capacities Kaba 20 satisfies complex customer demands by providing additional protection through a rigorous security-controlled key registration process ensuring duplicate keys are only available direct from our factory. This gives customers total confidence in the integrity of their locking system.
Kaba 20 series cylinders are ideal for heavy usage, industrial and commercial applications where security and reliability are paramount.
The unique cylinder design is precision engineered to precise tolerances incorporating up to 22 pin sets arranged radially giving a high degree of protection against physical attack and surreptitious manipulation.
- European patent protection until 2033
- Permutation capacity of over 726 billion
- Modular designed cylinders available in an extensive range of formats now including euro profile
- Duplicate keys only available from dormakaba with valid identification and authorisation
- Coloured key caps available
- Robust reversible milled key
- In-house design solutions available for bespoke applications
- Swiss precision engineered
- Ability to integrate with access control systems
- Suitable for use in harsh environments such as the Utility and Marine industries
- Up to 22 pin positions in 4 radial rows
- Anti-pick/bump resistant pins in wear-resistant hardened steel
- Patent protected until 2033
- Keys manufactured from Nickel silver
- Approved to EN 1303
- Approved to EN 1670 Grade 5 (480 hour) for Corrosion resistance
- Utilities (Water, Power, Telecom, Nuclear)
- Rail (rolling stock & infrastructure)
- Vehicle Security
- Mental Healthcare
- MoD & Central Government