Variator A - Mechanical Key Lock
Changeable lock with dead bolt for safes CEN 0-II.
Approx. 280,000 theoretical variations.
User-friendly change from the front utilising a change activator i.e. without having to dismantle the door covering or the openings in the door interior.
Change can however, also be initiated via a slide unit at the back of the lock.
The lock can be supplied in user or works locking mode.
- EN 1300 A, ECB-S, VdS class 1, CNPP a2p Niveau A, GOST class B, IMP class A, UL 437, ICECON class A
- Changeable lock
- 8 levers, electrolytic galvanised steel
- Key retained when in open position
- Die-cast lock case and bolt, throw 12 mm
- Weight approx. 460 g
Admissible mounting positions
- Right hand lock, opening clockwise