The KTV revolving door systems are perfectly suitable for installation in entrance areas where interior environment control coupled with elegant aesthetics are desired. The main entrance gives a clear statement of your company's image.
- Ceiling drive (dormakaba direct drive)
- Electromechanical locking system
- Automatic night shield with low-energy drive
- Night shield with burglary resistance class RC2
- Clearance height up to 4000 mm realisable
- Tested for 2 million cycles
- LED light ring for harmonious lighting design inside the door
Efficient noise protection and building energy balance optimization
KTV revolving doors also hold back noise, dust and dirt, reliably protect employees in the vicinity of the entrances from drafts, and help to keep heating costs down.
KTV doors are exceptionally versatile. Any inside diameter of door can be supplied from 2000 – 3400 mm. Standard fixed diameters of 3600 mm and 3800 mm are also available. Depending on the diameter, clear passage hight of up to 3800mm can be achieved.
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- Flexible system to suit all requirements
- Easy installation and rapid commissioning
- Guaranteed state-of-the-art design and compliance with all regulations
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- Extensive design flexibility in terms of planning and technical requirements
- Visually, technically and economically the ideal solution
Benefits for the user
- Enhanced working conditions
- Optimization of the building energy balance
- Efficient noise protection
- Tailored integrated system combining industrial engineering precision and assured quality