DORMA RP Pivot Door System
The popularity of concealed overhead closers has led DORMA Glas to furnish fully fabricated headers for every door and sidelite configuration. The RP Header System, which incorporate RTS overhead concealed door closers, offer the perfect solution for those who prefer the aesthetic advantages of a concealed closer.
- Modular system
- Innovative design and quality material
- RP Header System incorporates concealed overhead door closer
- Special damping system to protect the door against unwanted impact
- Integral hold open function
DORMA RP Patch Fittings with transom closer
The DORMA RP pivot door system works with a tubular transom profile in which the DORMA RTS transom closer is integrated and concealed.
Attaches the all-glass door to the closer
This DORMA RTS transom closer not only returns the door to the zero position each time it is opened, it also has a special damping system to protect the door against unwanted impact caused by over-aggressive opening. In addition, the integral hold open, which also comes as standard, enables the door to be held open at an angle of 90°.
Innovative design and quality material
The popularity of concealed overhead closers has led DORMA-Glas to furnish fully fabricated headers for every door and sidelight configuration.
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- The perfect solution for those who prefer the aesthetic advantages of a concealed closer
Benefits for the trade/distributor
- Modular system reduces storage space requirement
Benefits for the installer
- With clamp-type fittings, the need to drill and cut the glass is eliminated
- Fast, simple fitting, saving time and money
You can find technical information in the technical documentation for download.
For indoor use, e.g.
- Doctor's offices
- Hotel rooms
- Office rooms
- Private residences